*Fastest non-drowsy allergy relief that starts working in 1 hour. Applies to first dose only. Among single-ingredient OTC branded oral antihistamines. **Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis Symptoms.*** Among single-ingredient oral antihistamines and multi-ingredient oral antihistamine and decongestant brands.
1. Meltzer E. Evaluation of the optimal oral antihistamine for patients with allergic rhinitis. Mayo Clinic Proceedings. 2015, 80(9) 1170-1176
2. William A. Greisner, Ill. Symposium: Onset of Action for the Relief of Allergic Rhinitis Symptoms with Second-Generation Antihistamines. Allergy and Asthma Proc. March-April 2004, Vol.25, No.2, 81-3
3. Day, J.H., et al. Comparative clinical efficacy, onset and duration of action of levocetirizine and desloratadine for symptoms of seasonal allergic rhinitis in subjects evaluated in the Environmental Exposure Unit (EEU). Int J Clin Pract, February 2004, 58, 2, 109-118.
4. Day, James, et al, Onset of action, efficacy and safety of a single dose of fexofenadine hydrochloride for ragweed allergy using an environmental exposure, Annals of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology, volume 79, 533-540,1997.
5. Telfast 120 mg – Gulf PIL – last revised November 2020
6. Telfast 180 mg – Gulf PIL – last revised November 2020
7. Telfast-D Gulf PIL, last revised July 2021
8. Naselfast 55 micrograms/dose, nasal spray suspension , UAE PIL, last revised November 2021