Telfast® 180mg - Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis and Hives Relief
Telfast® 180mg provides fastest* non-drowsy allergy** relief of symptoms of seasonal allergic rhinitis (hay fever) and hives (skin allergy) in adults and children over 12 years of age.1,2,3,4,5
Available in 2 sizes
*Fastest non-drowsy allergy relief that starts working in 1 hour. Applies to first dose only. Among single-ingredient branded oral antihistamines. **Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis Symptoms.*** Among single-ingredient oral antihistamines and multi-ingredient oral antihistamine and decongestant brands.
WHERE TO BUY
Fexofenadine hydrochloride 180 mg
List of excipients
Microcrystalline cellulose, pregelatinised maize starch, croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate,povidone, titanium dioxide, colloidal anhydrous silica, macrogol 400, Pigment Blend Pink PB1254, Pigment Blend Yellow PB1255, hypromellose.
Telfast® 180mg contains fexofenadine hydrochloride, which is a non-drowsy antihistamine.
Telfast® 180mg is used in adults and children over 12 years old to relieve seasonal allergy symptoms and skin reactions (URTICARIA) such as itching, swelling, and rashes.
Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects. Some of the side effects that may occur with Telfast are:
The active substance is fexofenadine hydrochloride 180 mg.
The other ingredients are:
microcrystalline cellulose, pregelatinised maize starch, croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate, povidone, titanium dioxide, colloidal anhydrous silica, macrogol 400, Pigment Blend Pink PB1254, Pigment Blend Yellow PB1255, hypromellose.
No. Use Telfast® only as directed.
Yes. Telfast® 180mg Tablets are lactose-free.
Telfast® 180mg Tablets are not certified gluten-free, but none of the ingredients is derived from wheat, barley, or rye.
Get tips for managing indoor, outdoor, and seasonal allergies
Get to know our products
1. Meltzer E. Evaluation of the optimal oral antihistamine for patients with allergic rhinitis. Mayo Clinic Proceedings. 2015, 80(9) 1170-1176
2. William A. Greisner, Ill. Symposium: Onset of Action for the Relief of Allergic Rhinitis Symptoms with Second-Generation Antihistamines. Allergy and Asthma Proc. March-April 2004, Vol.25, No.2, 81-3
3. Day, J.H., et al. Comparative clinical efficacy, onset and duration of action of levocetirizine and desloratadine for symptoms of seasonal allergic rhinitis in subjects evaluated in the Environmental Exposure Unit (EEU). Int J Clin Pract, February 2004, 58, 2, 109-118.
4. Day, James, et al, Onset of action, efficacy and safety of a single dose of fexofenadine hydrochloride for ragweed allergy using an environmental exposure, Annals of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology, volume 79, 533-540,1997.
5. Telfast 180 mg – Gulf PIL – last revised November 2020