The causes of allergy
In some cases, it may be easy to determine what causes your allergic reaction by the timing of your symptoms.1
In other cases, the cause may be harder to discover. If this is the case, your doctor may carry out skin prick tests or blood tests to identify the allergen that triggered your allergic reaction.1
Avoid or minimize exposure to the allergen
Once the allergen is identified, there are things you may do to minimize exposure to it. This may be achieved by removing plants from your garden, avoiding contact with pets or changing how you clean your house. 1
Telfast® is here to help.
Telfast® can help you get back to feeling like yourself again. It’s the #1 allergist-recommended medicine brand for non-drowsy relief,* with an antihistamine that gives you 24 hours of the fastest† non-drowsy relief from indoor and outdoor allergy symptoms. If you experience sneezing, runny nose, itchy, watery eyes, or an itchy nose or throat, Telfast® can help.6 For nasal congestion, sinus congestion and pressure, swelling of nasal passages, and other allergy symptoms, try Telfast-D®. 7
No matter which product you choose, you can feel good knowing Telfast® is the #1 allergist-recommended medicine brand for non-drowsy relief.*
2. ASCIA Australasian Socity of Clinical Immunology and Allergy. Allergic Rhinitis. www.allergy.org.au. 2018
3. Mustafa S, et al. A study of clinical and allergic aspects of rhinitis patients in Riyadh. Annals of Saudi Medicines 1996;16(5)-550-553.
4. John LJ, et al. Prevalence of Allergies among University Students- A Study from Ajman, United Arab Emirates. ISRN Allergy. 2014 (502052) 5
5. Goronfolah L. Aeroallergens atopy and allergic rhinitis in the Middle East. Eur Ann Allergy Clin Immunol 2016 48(1) 5-21
6. Telfast 120 mg and Telfast 180 mg PIL revision date November 2020.
7. Telfast-D Gulf PIL last revised July 2021