Telfast® Decongestant 12 Hour Tablets
For Allergic Rhinitis with Nasal congestion 12 hours extended release tablets.
Get all-day relief from tough allergy and congestion symptoms with Telfast-Decongestant® 12 Hour Tablets.1
Relieve your nasal congestion, sneezing, itchy, watery eyes, itchy nose, and itchy throat — all with Telfast-Decongestant®. Because it relieves many allergy symptoms with one tablet. It contains a decongestant that exerts a decongestant action on the nasal mucosa, helps break up tough nasal congestion.1
That is why allergist recommend oral second-generation/less sedating antihistamines for patients with AR and primary complaints of sneezing and itching.2*
Antihistamine plus effective decongestant.1
Relieves indoor and outdoor seasonal allergic rhinitis symptoms.1
*Among Over-the-Counter oral antihistamines, multi-ingredient allergy and decongestantmedications
WHERE TO BUY
*avoid allergic triggers like pollen grains
Do not divide, crush, chew or dissolve the tablet; swallow tablet whole.1
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients.1
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.1
- If you have difficulty swallowing.1
- Heart disease.1
- Thyroid disease.1
- High blood pressure.1
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland.1
- Kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.1
- Do not take more than directed.1
- Do not take at the same time as aluminum or magnesium antacids.1
- Do not take with fruit juices.1
- The tablet coating may be seen in the stool (this is normal). Continue to take as directed.1
- An allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.1
- You get nervous, dizzy, or sleepless.1
- Safety sealed: do not use if carton is opened or if individual blister units are torn or opened.
- Store at temperature not exceeding 30 C in a dry place.
- Use as directed.
Do not use:
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
When using this product:
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, Standard measures to remove any unabsorbed drug should be employed. Symptomatic and supportive treatment is recommended.1
*avoid allergic triggers like pets’ dander
Fexofenadine HCl 60 mg (in each tablet)
An antihistamine that works to relieve allergy symptoms of sneezing, runny nose, itchy/watery eyes, and itchy nose or throat due to seasonal allergic rhinitis.1
Pseudoephedrine HCl 120 mg (in each tablet)
A nasal decongestant that helps to relieve nasal congestion, and swelling of nasal passages.1
Purpose: Antihistamine, Nasal decongestant.
Silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, hypromellose, , magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, pregelatinized starch, carnauba wax, stearic acid.1
No. Use Telfast-Decongestant® only as directed.
Telfast-Decongestant® contains pseudoephedrine, a nasal decongestant that exerts decongestant action on the nasal mucosa, its recognized as an effective agent for the relief of nasal congestion due to allergic rhinitis.1
Telfast-Decongestant® should be used as directed according to the product label. Maximum effectiveness has been demonstrated when taken with water. Taking Telfast-Decongestant® with fruit juice may reduce the bioavailability and exposure of fexofenadine.1
No. Telfast® is approved for human use only. Please refer to the product label and use as directed
Understand the difference between seasonal allergies and cold symptoms
Also available in a 24-hour formula (Telfast 120 & 180 mg)
1. Telfast Ministry of Health Approved Leaflet, approval date: 29/11/2018
2. Seidman MD, Gurgel RK, Lin SY, Schwartz SR, Baroody FM, Bonner JR, Dawson DE, Dykewicz MS, Hackell JM, Han JK, Ishman SL. Clinical practice guideline: allergic rhinitis. Otolaryngology–Head and Neck Surgery. 2015 Feb;152(1_suppl):S1-43.
Approved by Egyptian Drug Authority: HF0253OA300/102022. Invalidation date: 20/10/2023. Kindly report any violated online promotional, educational and awareness material not having this message to The General administration for Regulation of Marketing & Advertising Materials at: www.edaegypt.gov.eg