Children's Telfast® Allergy
12 Hour Liquid
Children's Telfast® 12 Hour Liquid is designed to relieve tough allergy symptoms for children 2 to under 12 years of age. It's non-sedating so it won't affect their concentration due to sedation— and offered in a raspberry liquid flavor.1 And Children's Telfast® is non sedating1, That is why allergist recommend oral second-generation/less sedating antihistamines for patients with AR and primary complaints of sneezing and itching.*2
*Among Over-the-Counter oral antihistamines medications
†One dose lasts a full 12 hours.
WHERE TO BUY
*avoid allergic triggers like pollen grains
Telfast Oral Suspension 30mg/5ml
- Children 2 to 11 years of age ( for allergic rhinitis and seasonal allergic rhinitis).
- Take 30mg twice daily when required.1
- Children aged 6 to 23 months for (Urticaria): 15 mg twice daily when required.1
- Children 2 to 11 years of age for (Urticaria): 30 mg twice daily when required.1
Shake well before using. Use only with enclosed dosing cup.
One dose lasts a full 12 hours.
Note: mL = milliliters
- Do not take more than directed
- Do not take at the same time as aluminum or magnesium antacids.1
- Each 5 mL contains fexofenadine hydrochloride 30 mg.1
- Safety sealed: Do not use if carton is opened or if printed foil inner seal on bottle is torn or missing.
- Store at temperature not exceeding 30 C .
- Use as directed.
Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients.1
Dosage adjustment is not required in the elderly or in patients with hepatic or renal impairment.1When using this product:
Stop use and ask a doctor if an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, Standard measures to remove any unabsorbed drug should be employed. Symptomatic and supportive treatment is recommended.
*avoid allergic triggers like pets’ dander
Fexofenadine HCl 30 mg (in each 5 mL)
An antihistamine that works to relieve allergy symptoms of sneezing, runny nose, itchy/watery eyes, and itchy nose or throat due to seasonal allergic rhinitis.
Propyl hydroxybenzoate, edetate disodium, artificial raspberry flavor, butyl hydroxybenzoate, propylene glycol, propylparaben, purified water, poloxamer 407, sodium phosphate monobasicmonohydrate, sucrose, titanium dioxide, xanthan gum, xylitol, Sodium phosphate dibasic heptahydrate.1
No. Use Children's Telfast® only as directed.
No. Telfast® is approved for human use only. Please refer to the product label and use as directed.
Allergy tips and advice for parents
1. Telfast Ministry of Health Approved Leaflet, approval date: 29/11/2018
2. Seidman MD, Gurgel RK, Lin SY, Schwartz SR, Baroody FM, Bonner JR, Dawson DE, Dykewicz MS, Hackell JM, Han JK, Ishman SL. Clinical practice guideline: allergic rhinitis. Otolaryngology–Head and Neck Surgery. 2015 Feb;152(1_suppl): S1-43.
Approved by Egyptian Drug Authority: HF0253OA300/102022. Invalidation date: 20/10/2023. Kindly report any violated online promotional, educational and awareness material not having this message to The General administration for Regulation of Marketing & Advertising Materials at: www.edaegypt.gov.eg